Jade Soap Rock
- Soap Rocks are replicas of the earth's precious stones in the form of soap.
- Jade, found primarily in the metamorphic rocks of Upper Burma, actually refers to two minerals, jadeite and nephrite. Jadeite is highly prized in many cultures and the emerald green of your SoapRock has the soft, sophisticated lustre of the "Imperial Jade."
- Hand-sculpted, scents vary by color
- Jade scent: Cucumber Melon Spice
- Like natural gemstones, each SoapRock Is Unique. No Two Are Alike.
- All Soap Rocks contain extracts of: aloe, calendula, chamomile, comfrey, lavender, vitamin E, vegetable glycerin, chlorophyll, almond oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, essential oils, mineral earth, kaolin clay, and glycerin dew.
- Made in USA